Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mother and Child tattoo/ black n Grey/Portrait


Mother Mary and Her Son Jesus the Christ

In the years after his birth under the shiny sky, he grew into his youth and listen to his mother sing, but on this one particular day she talked to her son to tell him just what he means.
Mother of Christ: Son I was truly blessed when you came into your father's and my life.
Christ: Why may I ask of thee?
Mother Mary: You were the one chosen by a higher authority to represent Him here. And I worry that this was just a burden I wasn't sure you could bear. Crises of many degrees were going on at the time in Jerusalem, and other places, you even have enemies now who would like for you to fail.
Christ: Put your worries to rest mother for there not a burden too big for me to handle.
Mother Mary: I can see that my son, I can see that. You have all the qualities of your father Joseph, and all the dignity of the Spirit, who gift of kindness bless me with you.
Christ: As I said mother I'm truly blessed, sure sometimes I'm stressed but it's at mankind not trying to follow a higher calling I keep seeing those who should and can just chose to keep on falling.
Mother Mary: Son your path is follow by many, if not by plenty just stay focus.
Christ: That Thou Shall do just as the song you sung when I was a youth. How does it go?
Mary: Be brave, be strong and see the blessing you will be. Be kind, be true for all things are good in you.
Christ: Your voice of encouragement just do wonders for me I'm the one who were blessed on that day of my birth so many years ago. I have been placed as the center of world attention but you're the blessing to me.
Mary: Seeing you doing the things you have done is enough for me to be blessed.
Christ: Mother, I hadn't finished yet.
Mother and child take a walk and embrace each other with warmth and devotion that only they could do and understand.



Satisfied client with thumbs up,
you can smile because its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Tiendesitas mall Ortigas ave. cor.C5road Ortigas center Pasig city, Manila Philippines,
www.immortaltattooshop.com
www.franktattoo.multiply.com
www.tattoo-manila.com
email: immortaltattooz@yahoo.com
mobile# 0927.890.2103
tel. (02) 775.9892

No comments:

Post a Comment