Saturday, May 11, 2019

UV ink tattoo / GMA7




MagdagdaMagdagdag ng captiong ng caption

A


We have been invited at the GMA7 morning show Unang Hirit, to demo a UV ink tattoo and also promote it at the sametime we are so glad to be part of this show Unang Hirit thank you to all of my team for support and to the GMA7 for choosing Immortaltattoo in this segment.
I love you guys!

We have been invited at the GMA7 morning show Unang Hirit, to demo a UV ink tattoo and also promote it at the sametime we are so glad to be part of this show Unang Hirit thank you to all of my team for support and to the GMA7 for choosing Immortaltattoo in this segment.
I love you guys!

We have been invited at the GMA7 morning show Unang Hirit, to demo a UV ink tattoo and also promote it at the sametime we are so glad to be part of this show Unang Hirit thank you to all of my team for support and to the GMA7 for choosing Immortaltattoo in this segment.
I love you guys!







No comments:

Post a Comment